TripMaster GFX v2 Standard
493,85 € *
inkl. 19% MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit min. 30 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: RNS06
Due to the worldwide shortage and unavailability of certain semiconductor parts,... mehr
Produktinformationen "TripMaster GFX v2 Standard"
Due to the worldwide shortage and unavailability of certain semiconductor parts, this product is temporarily unavailable. Please get in touch with us to find out the soonest delivery time.
We apologise for any inconveniences caused!
NOTE: This is the wheel sensor ONLY model.
It is compliant for races, such as Dakar, that do not allow devices with any sort of GPS functionality!
- High contrast Transflective graphics LCD
- 2.7” diagonal
- 400x240 pixels, 172ppi
- LED backlight
- 180° viewing angle in X+Y axis
- Perfect readability under bright sunlight and dust
- CNC machined and anodised aluminium casing
- 2 click-feedback rubber buttons on the left side for easy pressing even when wearing gloves
- Matte framed lens to limit glare
- Internal Lithium-Polymer self-charging backup battery
- 3 colour-coded cables with M8 connectors
- Water- and dustproof design
- Smaller footprint than the traditional TripMaster XL4
- Plug and Play with old cables, accessories and mounting positions
- Wheel sensor ONLY
- Wheel size adjustable in millimetres
- Self-calibrating wheel size
- Numerous modes individually configurable
- 1x wheel trip viewable in 10m or 100m resolution
- 1x wheel speed display
- Statistics for maximum and average speeds
- Stage moving timers
- Combined screens for Trip and Speed together
- Intuitive settings menu accessible from any mode
- Transition pages with symbols and icons when switching between modes
- Lifetime and resettable oil odometers
- Invertible LCD image with dim backlight for pleasant reading in the dark
- Software updateable via USB
- Stainless-Steel Front wheel sensor (M8 screw type)
- Neodymium Magnet
- Power lead
- Mounting parts: grommets, spacers and nuts
- 84mm x 52mm x 22mm (WxHxD)
Weiterführende Links zu "TripMaster GFX v2 Standard"